Another week has flown by... Amongst a myriad of other activities I've been continuing to sort through my botanical studies and in doing so have come to realise that a good few of them (several are currently held in a gallery portfolio) have only made brief public appearances - if at all... With this in mind I decided it might be a good idea to feature them on this blog in a slideshow format.
It wasn't easy (I'm a bit of a novice as far as these things go) however, after a good few hours of trial and error I did finally manage to set it up properly, and I have to say that after all that effort I'm feeling quite pleased with the result!
I've put together twelve images in total - a combination of watercolours and pencil drawings - some complete, others to be.... It's really very interesting to be able to look at the individual pieces online as one body of work - something I've not done before.
All slideshow images are subject to copyright (c) Denise I Ryan 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment