Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Eva-Maria Ruhl: Review of ... plants in suspense ...

I thought you might enjoy reading this recent post from Eva-Maria Ruhl's botanical blog (see at right of this page) - Lovely work. Eva-Maria Ruhl: Review of ... plants in suspense ... in the Montgo...: "Review of ... plants in suspense ... in the Montgomery County Gazette By Dr. Claudia RousseauWith the critical emphasis our region places on..."

I'm expecting to hear from the BASA this week regarding my entry into the Annual Members' Exhibition 2010 - Fingers crossed! In the past I've sent unframed work as postage is quite expensive but this year I intend to have the work framed - hopefully that'll be next on my list of  "to dos..." I sent off the papers for Canberra Botanical yesterday and feel that I'm a little more "on track" than I was a few weeks ago!!

Finally here is a sketch page  I made last year of my "no longer as young as he once was" and rather portly cat. I do very few drawings that don't have a botanical subject these days, however I'm very fond of this - my apologies for the poor image quality.

 Pencil on cartridge paper
Copyright Denise I Ryan 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment