The sun is shining and the air is still a little crisp with the promise of a beautiful day. My maple seed pod drawing is slowly inching its way towards completion - once again, I've reached that 'almost finished' stage and find myself faltering... Not to be put off, I decided to start a new drawing. This one is of a Wattle seed pod which I found on a footpath recently. They are very strange to look at in isolation - a wonderful subject to work with. I'll keep you updated.
Works on Paper
Copyright D I Ryan 2011
I've also added another new Etsy treasury to this page (see right column) - this one is titled "A Winter's Tale".
Until next time..
Lovely work,I really love the negative space in the seedpods,makes a really great design xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Claire :) I love the effect too - I think it creates a subtle shift in perception and really focuses our attention.
ReplyDelete