Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

 
Paper-cut Greeting Card
Copyright D I Ryan 2011

The sun is shining and the sky is a clear blue on this Christmas Eve morning. We are promised the same tomorrow and it finally feels like summer...

 Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas :)

7 comments:

  1. The snow is falling here with a promise of 10 - 15cm, giving us a white Christmas, as many wish for. I think I'd prefer your summer. :)

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely here at the moment Jeanette. The evenings are beautiful too, especially at dusk when the first stars begin to appear. It's been a long winter...

    Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crisp and frosty here, alas no snow forecast anywhere in Britain for Christmas Day. Booo. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas - have a beautiful day and hope 2012 brings much inspiration and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felices fiestas Hedera, un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louise, Sketchbook Squirrel, Vicki and Mononoke.
    Thank you very much - Best wishes and Merry Christmas to you all in return. :)

    ReplyDelete