Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Countdown

Twenty seven days to Christmas and I've been away from my drawing table for several weeks now. As usual, I have a number of half finished studies waiting for my attention. This isn't such a bad thing and time definitely does give a helpful perspective doesn't it...

Unfinished Leaf study
Watercolour and Pencil on Arches Paper
Copyright D I Ryan 2011

I belong to several Etsy teams and recently made a treasury of my own work for the Designdot Team on Etsy blog. It was a very interesting exercise, because as you know I love making treasuries and this was a first for me. The blog Designdot is well worth a visit and showcases some wonderful work from a group of very talented artists/makers.

To finish - my latest Etsy Christmas Treasury.. Thank you to all of the featured shops for their beautiful listings.

Sparkle - A Christmas Treasury


Wishing you all have a very happy week. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. shopping heaven. I adore vintage finds and quirky objects that you can't find in the shops. This is right up my street so will be heading to Etsy soon. Loving the leaf too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Prepare to spend many hours on Etsy - it can be quite addictive!! Happy browsing.

    ReplyDelete