Friday, February 15, 2013

Agapanthus II

A busy month so far and a very short post today - here is my completed Agapanthus study which is now available as limited edition print on Etsy Worksonpaperart

 Four Agapanthus Buds
Pencil on Arches Paper
Copyright D I Ryan 2013

and a peek at my studio (dining room) table - it's always slightly chaotic, but somehow it works... I was painting three watercolour leaves when this was taken.


Unfinished Leaf Study
Watercolour on Bockingford Paper
Copyright
D I Ryan 2013

Until next time - Have a lovely weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your little createspace, and all the things that you create with. I could look at this for hours. The pink shaded leaves are stunning, exquisite! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Louise - your own studio is a joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing drawings!!!Love your work table, everything that you need to create!!!)

    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comments :)

      Delete
    2. And Thank you for yours!!) Im your new follower on gfc!
      All the best!

      Delete